Experience The Strength of a Well Established Brand
- Sotheby's was founded in 1744 and is known around the world for bringing together buyers and sellers of the world's most valuable objects.
- Sotheby's International Realty® was established in 1976 to help service their discerning clients, offering even more extraordinary opportunities.
- Global Presence with 900 offices in 70 countries with 21,000 sales associates.
- Includes 43 company owned offices in key US markets with 1,963 sales associates ( 1/3 of whom work in LA, Ventura & Pasadena, and who collectively closed $3.3 billion in sales in 2016).
- Sotheby’s International Realty® closed over $85 billion in US sales in 2016 ($95 billion in global sales volume).
- 62% of those sales were LESS than $1 million, which supports our commitment to collectively focus on quality client service rather than price.
- In 2016 we generated approximately $2 Billion in referrals.
- Chances are your buyer is already our client.
Helps maintain and strengthen the Sotheby's brand both internationally and locally, while showcasing our listings in front of the eyes of affluent readers.
- Sotheby's Preferred: Featured in the The Gallery section, reaching Sotheby’s top 10,000 clients.
- Art & Home: Also featured in The Gallery section, but with far greater reach – the publication is distributed to Sotheby’s top 50,000 clients in addition to all the Sotheby’s International Realty offices around the world.
- California Style: For local exposure, this publication is sent to all of Sotheby's company owned offices for agents to share with their clients, take to open houses, and for visitors to pick up when they visit one of our brokerages. TheWinter 2016 digital issue was emailed to over 60,000 clients with the phenomenal open rate of over 30%.
- Haute Living: Inserted with California Style, reaching over 100,000 affluent readers.
- Sotheby’s International Realty® maintains relationships with editors and writers at prestigious national publications, broadcast outlets, web sites and other media. Although media and press coverage cannot be controlled or guaranteed, unpaid editorial placements provide not only increased visibility, but serve as invaluable third party endorsements for our listings and our brand.
- Sotheby’s International Realty®, its listings and agents are regularly featured in editorial placements in outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times and The Financial Times, glossy magazines from Architectural Digest to Gotham, television programs including CNBC’s High Net Worth and WNBC’s Open House NYC and prominent internet sites including Forbes.com, Bloomberg.com, AOLRealEstate.com and BusinessInsider.com.
Sotheby's International Realty's® Partnerships With The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times & Architectural Digest.
Worldwide Reach. Celebrated Reputation. Extraordinary Results.